All information hosted on this website is provided for general education purposes and to provide a forum for public comment related to the content of this site. Users must be polite, and follow these simple rules:
- You may not post any messages or materials anonymously or under a false name or a false email address.
- Certain materials and language will not be tolerated. You may not post or upload any material or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law or that constitutes hate speech.
- You may not post or transmit any software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful code or device. You may not use the discussions to distribute chain letters, mass mailings or "spam" or to gather e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending "spam" to other users of the service.
- By using this website, you agree to abide by these rules. You also agree that you are solely responsible for any content posted using your login. The owner of this website is not responsible or liable for any materials posted on this site. No warranty, express or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information contained on the pages of this WebCenter. The owner of this website cannot verify the accuracy of statements, events, or documents that users post, and does not guarantee that any material has been posted with the permission of the copyright or proprietary owner (see the General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability for more details).
- Finally, please note that we reserve the right to limit or terminate access to this website or to delete, edit, or move material for any reason, and without notice.